Logility Global Process Lead – Advanced Analytics (m/f/d)
zuletzt aktualisiert: 25.10.2021
Wochenstunden: keine Angaben
Spezialisierung: keine Angaben
Arbeitsbeginn: zum nächstmöglichen Termin
Lenken Sie Ihren Blick in Richtung Zukunft!
Reinkommen und entfalten - Ihre Karriere in der Husqvarna Group.
Ein Team. Unterschiedliche Persönlichkeiten. Und viele Ideen, aus denen technische Produkte werden, die bei Profis und Hobby-Anwendern rund um den Globus hoch im Kurs stehen! Das ist die Husqvarna Group, der weltweit größte Hersteller für motorbetriebene Geräte in den Bereichen Forstwirtschaft, Landschaftspflege und Garten. Wir verbinden Leidenschaft für Innovationen und die Qualität unserer starken Marken HUSQVARNA und GARDENA in einzigartiger Weise – auch als Arbeitgeber.
Entdecken Sie Ihre Karrierechancen als
Logility Global Process Lead – Advanced Analytics (m/f/d)
am Standort Ulm
Do you want to be part of shaping the future of Supply Chain Planning at Husqvarna Group? Are you interested in digitalization and advanced analytics? You could be the one that we are looking for! Husqvarna is in the middle of a digital transformation journey and you will get the opportunity to be part of and influence the change process. Husqvarna Group offers a global dynamic workplace with a lot of potential for a person who is willing to take on responsibility.
Logility Excellence Center (LEX) is responsible for the supply chain planning solution Logility Voyager, a solution that is widely used in Husqvarna Group globally. With a combined business and technical knowledge, the team drives the support and maintenance as well as the continuous improvement and future roadmap of Logility Voyager end-to-end. LEX was established in 2019 and belongs to our Group IT department GIS, hosted organizationally within the Husqvarna Division GIS team, but working as a shared service center role delivering to all Divisions. Being a part of GIS is a lot of fun! You will work in a truly international environment, where people with different cultural and professional backgrounds work closely together to continuously develop our ways of working and collaborating in order to secure a successful delivery to our Divisions.
The supply chain planning solution and the processes it supports are important enablers for our Divisions in delivering on the 2025 strategy. The agenda for the future is ambitious, both in terms of functional and geographical expansion of Logility Voyager. This puts high expectations and requirements on the Excellence Center’s ability to support our Divisions on this journey.
We are now looking to fill the vacant position as Logility Global Process Lead – Advanced Analytics, reporting to the LEX Manager. The LEX team is located in Huskvarna, Sweden and is now looking to extend its presence outside of Sweden. This role is based in Ulm, Germany.
Das sehen Sie bei uns:
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Work with the End-To-End Solution with a key focus how to further explore and take advantage of new advanced analytical capabilities, including analytical metrics and data visualization
• Take part in projects to further extend the functional and geographical scope of the Logility Voyager solution
• Provide process and solution knowledge to Divisions and lead best practice agenda
• Support Divisions with competence development and mentoring of super users
• Troubleshoot software issues and interact with relevant resolver groups to determine a viable path of action
• Handle enhancements incl. assist Divisions in the requirements gathering and alignment of design changes
• Understand solution capabilities and determine how the software can be configured to support business requirements when business conditions change
• Actively participate in creating the future road-map of Supply Chain Planning for Husqvarna Group
Das sehen wir bei Ihnen:
We believe that you hold a bachelor's degree in relevant field, or that you have corresponding knowledge acquired through relevant work experience. You have worked in Logistics and/or Supply Chain Management (minimum 2-5 years), and you have previous experience with statistical modelling as well as experience in PowerBI and SQL programming. You have been involved in larger projects, preferably a system implementation with Supply Chain Planning tools. To work with project related methodologies, such as sprints, is something that you are familiar with. Previous knowledge in supply chain planning solutions and associated processes will help you in this role. Fluent in English and German.
Key Personal Skills:
We believe that you are a person who like to set structure in an often dynamic environment and like to collaborate with multiple teams and have a solution-oriented mindset. You like to act as a liaison between business and technical teams, you also have a technical interest and are eager to learn more about new solutions and capabilities. You are interested in analytics and you like both to perform analytical tasks as well as further explore the area to understand how it best can be utilized and how we can bring advantages to our business by being data-driven.
• Proven leadership skills, preferably from an international environment
• Analytical capabilities
• Ability to manage several activities concurrently and to drive them to completion
• Pro-active, self-driven and ability to make independent decisions
• Effective communication and presentation skills, both verbally and written
Das sehen Sie in Zukunft:
Erleben Sie ein dynamisches und herausforderndes Umfeld. Bringen Sie Ihre Begeisterung für Innovationen in ein Unternehmen ein, das einfach anders ist. Und das Ihnen – neben einer offenen, teamorientierten Atmosphäre – auch in Sachen Karriere viel zu bieten hat!
Bewerben Sie sich jetzt hier online mit Ihren vollständigen Unterlagen.
Sie wollen mehr Details? Kontaktieren Sie Anita Karlsson unter .